If you're looking into childcare you'll find this information useful:
- Keeping up with government initiatives created challenges for all nurseries. In the past we followed the Statutory Requirements as defined in the National Standards. We adopted the
'Birth to Three Matters' framework. together with the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum for Three and Four year olds.
- Now, all these frameworks, guidelines and regulations have been 'consolidated' into the
Early Years Foundation Stage which all daycare and educational establishments have to follow.
A useful summary can be seen here.
Please see our Services page for more details of what we do.
- Early Education Funding for three and four year olds according to the government's Early Education Funding Entitlement is available at the nursery. Please see our Current Policy.
Nursery Vouchers for employees can definitely save you money.
- For those eligible the
tax credit system can reduce childcare costs.
If you're interested in the Cressex Day Nursery you need to see this:
- Our latest OFSTED report dated November 2015 judges the nursery as OUTSTANDING in all areas of practice. It is by far the best report in High Wycombe. You can read it here.
The previous report from September 2011 said the same but in more detail. You can read this one here.
The one before, in January 2010, was almost as good, highlighting
several areas of 'outstanding' practice.
You can read this one just here.
We've been very consistent too. Just look at our previous report from December 2006 just here,
and even the one before that in our Education and Daycare reports of 2004; and even our report from 1999 here.
is a copy of our leaflet,
- and here
is a copy of our current pricelist (for non-funded children),
- and here
is a copy of our registration form and conditions.
If your child is starting or is at the Nursery you may need this:
is a copy of our Parents' Information Pack, (please be patient!).
- and here
are copies of the forms we need completed when your child first joins us.
If your child is registered at the Nursery Portal,
- and you have obtained login details from us you can visit our secure Parental Portal site,
to review details the Nursery holds about your child, check all future sessions currently booked,
and view the latest details of your account.
is the link you need.
- BUT if this is your first visit you might like to keep this window open by way of explanation.